1. The Personal Data Processing Regulations govern the main principles and procedures by which the personal data of visitors to the kravu-centrs.lv website (SIA "KRAVU CENTRS"), here in after referred to as "KRAVU CENTRS", are processed.
2. Due to the high level of privacy protection, it is important that visitors to the KRAVU CENTRS website know when and what data is collected, stored, stored and how it is used.
3. The personal data that we collect is only that you voluntarily provide on the KRAVU CENTRS website, by agreeing to the processing of personal data on these terms.
4. Personal data include a company name, phone, route. Information that is not related to the number of visitors to a particular person, such as the KRAVU CENTRS website, does not fall within the concept of personal data.
5. Personal data shall be used for the purpose of identification of the person in compliance with the requirements of the Personal Data Protection Law of the Republic of Latvia and other regulatory enactments. The Service Provider shall ensure that the Customer's personal data is used only in connection with the purchase of the service and for direct marketing purposes.
STORAGE AND PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
6. Visitor data of the KRAVU CENTRS Website is stored on an external USB storage device and on the KRAVU CENTRS server, which is protected by technical and organizational means against loss, destruction, access, replacement or distribution of the data. However, despite regular controls, absolute protection from all possible threats is not possible.
7. Data collected during the use of the KRAVU CENTRS Website, such as IP address, date, time and pages viewed, are collected for statistical purposes. Such collection of statistics will not directly or indirectly determine your personal identity. The IP address is not used to identify visitors.
8. Company name, phone, route are used to process your service orders, issue financial documents (eg contracts, invoices), resolve service issues issue, inform the visitor of interesting KRAVU CENTRS offers, fulfill any other obligations. Such collection, processing and use of data shall be subject to the terms and conditions of purchase of the KRAVU CENTRS Service.
TRANSFER OF PERSONAL DATA TO THIRD PERSONS
9. Personal data stored shall not be transferred to third parties and shall be used only for the purposes provided for in these Terms.
PROTECTION OF MINORS
11. Children and minors under 18 years of age should not be given personal data unless their parents or guardians have given their consent. Children's personal data is not requested, collected and passed on to third parties.
12. Visitors to the KRAVU CENTRS Website have the right to be informed about the data they provide and to exercise other rights granted to them.
13. The rules on the processing of personal data may be amended in whole or in part. Additions or amendments to the rules on the processing of personal data shall take effect from the date of their publication, incl. ie from the date they are posted on the KRAVU CENTRS website.
14. If you do not agree to the revised version of the Terms of Personal Data Processing, you have the right to withdraw from this in writing, provided that you lose the right to use the services of the KRAVU CENTRS Website.
15. If you continue to use the services provided by the KRAVU CENTRS Website following the addition or modification of the Terms and Conditions for the Processing of Personal Data, you are deemed to have agreed to the new version.